The excitement was rather intense. Of course, there was no sleeping until they arrived. Surprisingly, the boys got to bed only about an hour past their bed time, which is the record as the closest to being on time in a while - sad, I know. But that was as far as it goes. They only got in bed. I doubt they slept a wink. Well, finally John's perpetual question has been answered - "When are Cwis and Mishell coming home?". Arriving somewhere around 2:30 yesterday morning with Eleanor, Michelle and Chris are finally home for the summer. Now, instead of asking when Michelle and Chris will be home, John asks what game can they play with him.
It's SO nice to have them home!! Now Thomas Dad and I aren't going to be the only ones doing the chores! Okay, there are more reasons than just that. Like having a Lawless vs. all the rest of Clear Creek Community soccer game! Yeah! I am SO glad they're home.
6 comments:
I bet that it is really nice to have them home. I would know because I just spent several months with them, and they are very nice. However, I expect to get them back in top form next semester, so you better treat them well!
Treat them well?! You make them sound like they're guests in the house. I'd have you know - which you should already since you claim to know them so well - that they don't need my help to take care of themselves. But of course, being the sweet little sister I am, I will try not to make things too hard on them. Hee hee.
You have more influence than you know. if it wasn't for your diligence they would never make it back. However, at times a certain amount of ineptness can creep in.
Haha! Nice use of the word! But how did MY diligence come into play exactly?
Because that's what keeps them in top form for next year. You are the guide rails that keep them on the right tract.
I don't think I'll inquire any further into that. LOL.
Post a Comment