Have you ever seen a stupid movie? My suggestion: try not to see another. So, don't see, "The last of the Airbenders." Angela, Daniel, Adam, Chris, Michelle and I all went to see it together. To put it mildly, the acting was horrible, the dialog seemed to have originated from a kindergartner, and there wasn't much action in it. The best part about watching that movie was that Adam hated it, and of course, we teased him as much as possible.
After watching such a crummy movie, it was a unanimous decision to wash it down with some Braums ice cream. I don't know how many of you have experienced it, but to scoop nearly completely frozen ice cream from a half-gallon paper container with measly little, dinky plastic spoons, and scoop it successfully, takes quite a bit of skill. But in the end we all managed to do it somehow. And I think it was a lot more fun than getting our own ice cream cones. Eating at Braums was the highlight of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment