Monday, June 14, 2010

A Little Story That I Didn't Remember and Have Already Forgotten

Yesterday evening, I was reminded of a story I love to tell. I forget where I initially heard it, but it is so cute that I would like to share it with you.

There is a home schooled family that has about 5 little kids. The kids were always taught that they were not allowed to say "no" without saying "thank you" afterward. So, one morning while the whole family was in church, one of the children was not behaving, so the father picked up the child to take him out and spank him. All the was down the isle the little boy was saying with a very concerned voice, "No, thank you! No, thank you! No, thank you!"

2 comments:

Maria said...

lol...that's cute.

bridget said...

that reminds me of a story about one of the tutor's very young daughters... she was making a lot of noise during daily Mass one day and her father picked her up to take her out and she starts shouting, "I AM being quiet, I AM. I AM BEING QUIET!!!"