Sunday afternoon, William, James, Danny, Kevvy, and a friend of William's, and I all went to a place called John Vienny. It was one of the places that the Heffernans and their friends spent a lot of time there as kids.

Muskrat swimming in muddy water, with a mouthful sticks. MMMMhh Tasty! Lots of Fiber!

Here is a muskrat lodge with a goose nest on top.
James was explaining to me how they (his siblings and friends) would play house in between the trees.
Kevvy!
These horses we found were really cool, but the down side was that they weren't the kind you would appreciate stepping on your foot.
I believe some of them were Halflingers, which I think are Arabian and Draft horse mix.

James, Look out! He's going to charge!!!!

Well, howdy!




Nnnnneeeeiiiiiggghhhh!!!!

Hey! Kev! Take it easy on William, there! Ya know he is an old Graduate now!

'Tis a puzzlement.

Watch where you're poking!
Willy!


I be smart!

Two beautiful ladies sitting on a beautiful couch next to a beautiful wall.

Nice shirt Mike!
No comments:
Post a Comment