Monday, May 31, 2010

New Addition!!!!

Well, I know you guys were in total suspense about the 'new addition' and could not have imagined WHAT we were going to get. So, I am posting now: the very day that we got this addition.

Here are some pictures of her. And no, I am not the new addition.


We are still battling over mainly 2 names: Fyera, (Fee-air-a) and Brea, (Br-ee), and maybe Fyura (Fee-er-a).

It's hard to tell from the pics, but she is huge! Brego looks really small beside her. She is only 2 years old and horses usually stop growing by the time they are 5. And she already is much taller than he is.

The pictures don't do her justice. I know that sounds corny, but she is a lot prettier in person. (Or should I say 'in horse'?)

Which name do you guys like better? Fyera, Brea, or Fyura?

P.S. And just in case you didn't hear, WE GOT ANOTHER HORSE!!!!!!! (Could you hear that?)

9 comments:

Moira Elizabeth said...

The first one!

Anonymous said...

Fyera

James said...

ditto

Jacob X. Mason said...

What about calling her "donkey"? It would be really funny.

Therese said...

Ha.....ha...! Reeeeeal funny Jake!
Does she look like a donkey to you?

Never mind. Don't answer that; I am quite happy in my ignorance.

James] said...

or mule. that's shorter

Therese said...

HEY!!! You too?!

Maria said...

That's sooooo amazing!!!! You're so lucky!!!

bridget said...

The Cunninghams called one of their cats "Pooch" and the dog "Cat"...