This blog was created to update friends and family on what is going on at the TNT Lawless' and to share the fun that we have with ridiculum, family life, surprise storys and literality. Enjoy!
I read it all and I loved it!! Your witty words add a character to the story and a thrill to the tale which is incredibly charming. God Bless you Trouble :) Bridget
2 comments:
I enjoy seeing that you've joined the world of technology and have started a blog!
Could you invite me to it as well? My email address is: andrea.bellathemovie@gmail.com
P.S. I'm now an intern working for Metanoia films. Hence, the new email address. Check out www.bellathemovie.com
I read it all and I loved it!! Your witty words add a character to the story and a thrill to the tale which is incredibly charming. God Bless you Trouble :)
Bridget
Post a Comment