Monday, July 23, 2007

Moira, Moira of the Skin So Fair

In case you didn't know, the titles of all the "M and M" posts so far are in a song we made up. The tune is Daisy, Daisy.


Moira, Moira of the skin so fair,
Anxious for the dance with nary a thing to wear.
She tried on a suit of armor,
Friends laughed when she dressed as a farmer.
But nevertheless, in a skirt or a dress,
She knows that her beau will be there.
~~~~~~
Michael, Michael sneaky as can be,
Snuck on to the plane without letting Moira see.
He had a unique disguise,
To pulloff her birthday surprise.
And she was so shocked that she couldn't talk,
When she saw that her beau was right there.
~~~~~~
Moira, Moira not to be outdone,
Had to fly back to see her number one.
He couldn't believe his eyes,
When he saw his birthday surprise.
And he was so shocked, that his jaw did drop,
When he saw that his belle was right there.
~~~~~~
Moira, Moira sheepskin in her hand,
Glided past the crowd, feeling rather grand.
Tutored by the Great Minds of the West,
The truth she'll impart to the rest.
She's excited to go and wants all to know
That she's ready to start her career.
~~~~~~
That's it...For now.

3 comments:

Therese said...

If anyone has some good ideas about the next verse, please let me know.

Unknown said...

I must say, I love reading this blog. It's sooooooo entertaining!:) I just wish you would post more often. (hint, hint)

Therese said...

I'm glad you enjoy it. And I'm sorry, I've been trying to figure out what to post next.