![]()  |
| Sitting on a duck. No one else was around and it was such fun! |
I know I have not been posting in order of occurrence, but posting something sometime is better than never...Hahaa...
The
trip home was fun. In some ways it felt much shorter than the way up,
and in others it felt much longer. Averaging the feelings out I'd say it
was about the same. Ha!
We ended up stopping by a Precious Moments store. It was beautiful! Apparently, it is one of the largest of its kind in the U.S..
| You
may not be able to tall form the pictures, but this was a pretty big
place. There was even a decently sized chapel on the other side of a
majestic wall accessible through an iron gate. | | |
|
| The question here is: who took the picture?? Actually, have I told you how awesome a photographer my Guardian angel is? |
![]() |
| They were beautiful grounds, as you can see. |
![]() |
| Even this picture, doesn't do God's work justice. |
![]() |
| It was rather random, but we were having imaginary tea. |
|
![]() |
| This little keep was surrounded by the
nearby river and was situated in the valley below us. I wanted to go
exploring to get a closer view, but we didn't have enough time. We were
still on our eight hour trip back home, remember. |
![]() |
| This was a little grotto about the
Resurrection of our Lord. Beyond the little angel that sits just beyond
the cross, is a small cave. And you can see a little waterfall just in
from of the cross. It was a heart stirring place. |
 |
| Having tea in the afternoon |
|
 |
| This was a little grotto about the Resurrection of our Lord. |
2 comments:
Wow. That is beautiful.
Thank you, Katie, I do consider myself a kind of guardian, but an angel? I would not quite go that far!
Post a Comment