Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finally In The Works!!!!

I have finally started my horse training arena! It is coming along and - if I may say so myself - looks rather dashing! I am SO excited! I don't have any pictures to post quite yet but I will try to get some soon!

It is actually going to be pretty spacious - somewhere around 62 feet in diameter. I think that's enough room for me and a horse. What do you think?

Oh my, it has been so long since I wanted to start this and hopefully by the end of tomorrow, Dad, the boys, any other volunteers and I will have all the posts up and ready to hold the rails.

We are using my cousin's Ceder trees for posts. The land that we got them from happened to be on one of my littler cousin's property. He seemed a little disappointed about the certain trees that we took, so I told him that in compensation for his disappointment, when my arena's finally up, I'll teach him how to ride. His response was something to the effect of not wanting us to get trees from anywhere else because he wanted to learn how to ride. It was so funny.

No comments: