A couple of nights ago, at dinner, Mom commented on the huge holes that inhabited Thomas' shirt. (Not the regular holes, of course.) She told him that that night would be the last night he could wear that shirt. The next morning, he would have to throw it away. It wasn't a very old shirt, just very loved and used a LOT by Thomas. Even when it was clean it looked dirty. Due to this, he considered it to be one of the most comfortable shirts he had ever owned, and this made him hesitant (in an exaggerated/joking way,) to tear it up. But we all offered to help him and that motivated him to do it himself because he wouldn't want any one but himself tearing up his favorite shirt.
The next morning, Thomas seemed to have forgotten what Mom said about throwing it away, but we were sure to remind him. And so........
I love it how the last movement you see is with Thomas' fist uplifted. Don't worry, he didn't hit anyone. I just found it amusing. And sorry about the video being lopsided. I didn't realize it as I was recording.
No comments:
Post a Comment