Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Little Overdue.....

OK, Guys... I am SO SOOOO sorry for not touching base with you.... You know the saying about blogging: "Never have so many people said so much to so few." Well, in my case I am sure it's: "Never has she said so little to so many!" Just Kidding! I am trying not to let blogging swell my head.... hehe.

Anyway. The regular question that's buzzing around all our heads at this very moment: what has been going on??
Well, for starters, there's work. As I think most of you already know, I am working for Mr. Pudewa at his company, The Institute for Excellence in Writing. Though I have mainly been working in the customer service department, there is surprisingly a lot of overlapping of the various jobs and I have been learning a lot - not only about the products that we sell, but also about how a business should be run.

In addition to this great experience, I have been teaching a European history class and assisting Mr. Pudewa teach a Latin class. They are both coming along famously! I have truly been enjoying the experience.

Last week, as you know, was Joey and Julia's wedding! Gorgeous! Very nicely put together and it went very smoothly. Mature in thoughts and discussion, elated in each others company, and truly overjoyed the entire day, Joey and Julia are obviously made for each other.

Let's see. What else has been going on.... Well, in case anyone was wondering: I FINALLY got my application in to TAC but have yet to hear back from them. I talked to Mr. Daly a couple days ago and he said he would do his best to get it into the admissions board this week before they go on Christmas Vacation. Thankfully, he said that there were no worries about me having to be on the waiting list.

This being the end of all the exciting things going on that I can think of, I think it's time for me to sign off. ;) However, don't worry, I'll be back, though it may take a while! :P

Take Care Guys and Gals! God bless!

1 comment:

Jacob X. Mason said...

Good luck on your application! Let us know when word comes.