(Lawless Blog) Listen up....everyone is entitled to my opinion....
Beautiful photos, Shelle Belle! I especially love the second one with the rays of light pouring in through the trees.
Yeah, me too. I found these among our pictures taken in April 2008. the picture (without the ray of light) looks like it could almost have been a Thomas Kinkade if it had brighter, cooler colors. Can you spot something out of place in it?
Um... I'm not seeing anything. It's probably obvious and I'm just not seeing it. :P
There is an Aerobe triangle in the tree.
I see it now! LOL! :0)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful photos, Shelle Belle! I especially love the second one with the rays of light pouring in through the trees.
Yeah, me too. I found these among our pictures taken in April 2008. the picture (without the ray of light) looks like it could almost have been a Thomas Kinkade if it had brighter, cooler colors. Can you spot something out of place in it?
Um... I'm not seeing anything. It's probably obvious and I'm just not seeing it. :P
There is an Aerobe triangle in the tree.
I see it now! LOL! :0)
Post a Comment